This class will focus on information about how to do the concise Troma Nagmo Sadhana as a daily puja, with group practice and Q&A.
Students of chod are invited to ongoing sessions focused on the Troma Nagmo cycle of Dudjom Lingpa. During the coming months, the group will alternately study and practice the Troma ngondro, the various feasts, and other aspects of the cycle. Please bring the text,
The Sun of Primordial Wisdom, as well as instruments (bell, dorje, drum and kangling, if you have them.) Stay tuned for news about upcoming tsogs when we will practice the concise sadhana of Thinley Norbu Rinpoche, The Quintessential Accomplishment in Accordance with the Lineage of the Vajra Essence. There is no charge to attend. Texts can be ordered onsite through ODD’s bookstore. Donations to ODD are welcomed.
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the link if you’d not already done so, or to join future sessions.
- Once you’re registered, you’ll receive a link before every session.
- Expect to receive the link on the day of practice.
- If you have a gmail account, check Promotions and Updates if the link doesn’t arrive in your Inbox, and be sure to add email@example.com to your Contacts. Please download Zoom if you don’t have it already.
- Suggestions: wear ear buds, earphones, or use external speakers & if possible attach an ethernet cable to your computer to improve the sound quality. Zoom sound can fluctuate when practicing with a bell, drum, and kangling.
- If you feel uncomfortable using instruments due to your home situation, it’s fine not to use them under the circumstances of sheltering in place.
- For more information contact Julie Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.