Students of chod are welcome to join ongoing sessions of Dudjom Lingpa’s Troma Nagmo cycle. We alternate the study and practice of the Troma Feasts, Troma ngondro, and chanting the Concise Sadhana of Thinley Norbu Rinpoche, The Quintessential Accomplishment in Accordance with the Lineage of the Vajra Essence. All texts are available online from Light of Berotsana. You are invited to use the traditional chod instruments: bell, dorje, drum and kangling, if you have them. There is no charge to attend.
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the link if you’d not already done so, or to join future sessions.
- Once you’re registered, you’ll receive a link before every session.
- Expect to receive the link on the day of practice.
- If you have a gmail account, check Promotions and Updates if the link doesn’t arrive in your Inbox, and be sure to add email@example.com to your Contacts. Please download Zoom if you don’t have it already.
- Suggestions: wear ear buds, earphones, or use external speakers & if possible attach an ethernet cable to your computer to improve the sound quality. Zoom sound can fluctuate when practicing with a bell, drum, and kangling.
- If you feel uncomfortable using instruments due to your home situation, it’s fine not to use them under the circumstances of sheltering in place.
- For more information contact Julie Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sangye Khandro is leading the Concise Troma sadhana and tsog at Tashi Choling on Zoom every new moon. Go to Tashi Choling’s website if you’d like to join their newsletter list or write to email@example.com to receive that link.